Thursday, April 05, 2007

Disfunctionally Friday!

I have an obsession with Polo shirts. I know this, and have no problem with this. After my little run-in with the LPGA tour on Sunday, I've started looking around online at Lady Golfers and the shirts they wear. I've determined that Suzann Pettersen has got the absolute cutest Polos around. But... The place she gets her Polos from, Peak Performance, I have several problems with. First, they appear to be in every country but the US, and they won't ship to other countries. That's cool though, I could just pop up to Vancouver when I go home and get me some Poloy goodness. Second, I have searched everywhere on their site, and I can't find the uber-cute Polos Miss Pettersen wears. I smell a conspiracy. I think she's getting custom made Polos, and it's not fair people. These Polos she's getting are the cutest ever, and I need them. Peak Performance is doing me dead wrong. They're not sharing the cuteness; spreading the love...

Enough about Polos (although we all know you can never have enough Polos), I'm leaving tonight kiddies, and I'm getting some of that beautiful Kokanee when I'm home. The plane ride won't be very fun, especially not if I get some kid like last time... Oh lord. That's enough to scar you for life. (Can't remember if I posted about her or not: This kid was maybe 14, and she talked and sang to me the whole flight. And then I couldn't ditch her while I was making my way to baggage, and ended up having to meet her Father. It was the most awkward flight and airport incident of my life.)
I can't find my Ipod, which I'd really like to charge up before my flight. And I've got to pack still, and get ready for work. Love you kids, I'll be back Sunday night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: 3:55 PM
I'm so excited... I'm freaking out and I'm sure I'm going to forget something. I found my Ipod in the jacket I wore on the plane last time, and it's been charging since about noon. I'm planning on popping some Vic on the plane, because my knees are killing me, but I'm so, so, so very excited. I'm going home!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm sure it is a conspiracy. We totally need to keep our eye on them. Today, Custom Polos, Tomorrow, taking over the world.

Scary.

Have a safe flight. Be good while you're gone. I spent all my money while I was on vacation and can't bail you out. :)