Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm pretty much awesome. Bow down.

I've been such a fucking tool to MySpace lately. My buddy Crossbow just got on there, and I'm talkin trash at her all fucking night. Her addiction only serves to fuel mine back up again.

And now ThanksgivingGirl has joined up. And the girl from the couple from Friday night is on there and talkin trash with me and Crossbow every night. It's just not conductive to breaking the habit. And it's fun.

My CSI is on tonight. I think you should watch it.

My knees were so bad today that I was crying on the way to work, and my boss ordered me to go home. I managed to squeak in to see my doc, and he basically said what the others have said, BUT he actually explained himself. And asked repeatedly if I was a gymnast, because my knees are hella flexible apparently. Which I knew. Warning, here comes TMI: Beware if you're squeamish: Because whose fucking knee cap should be able to float all around wherever you want to put it? That's right, only circus freaks like me. Don't hate.
Ok, you can look again:

So what's up? How's life? I've been hella bored all day. When Hefe got off work I made him take me to Starbucks so I could get my addiction on. My knees are not the Lord. The only time they're not killing me is when I've got my heating pad on them. And as soon as it's off they're daggers of non-fun again. And because no one wants to burn to death in their bed, my heating pad (which is surprisingly not as easy to find as you'd think) has an auto shut off after a certain amount of time, I wake up roughly every hour in pain, to turn it back on again.

Welcome to my personal little hell. I've been here since Monday night. It's only getting worse. The doc put me on anti-inflamitories, and said my cartilage is probably a hot mess of ass, I've got to wait for that to get better before I can do anything else. He said I'll have to grit my teeth and get thru it for at least a week, maybe two. Good God, that'll be fun. Not. Fuck. I'm taking my baby blue heating pad to work. I'm serious.

Ok, I'm going to bed. Keep on keepin on.

And you all have my permission to be jealous of or hate me for (as you wish) my shenanigans last weekend.

1 comment:

Ookami Snow said...

Your knee caps float around? That is sorta gross.

Hope you (they) get to feeling better though.