Friday, March 12, 2010

Every hero needs a nemesis

Dearest Body of mine,

We have not always been on the best of terms, you and I, but lately I have come to see that we are not working together towards a common goal. In fact, I think you try your damnedest to keep me from reaching my goals. You, Sir, must be my nemesis.

You are quite devious my dear Body, but you will not prevail. If Pain is your side-kick, then the Pain Killer is mine. Well done on your overnight campaign to attack my ear. I must admit, I did not see that one coming. But you are destined to lose, for I am stubborn.

I concede this morning's battle to you. You are the victor. But take heed Sir, I will win this war of wills, and you will be the one left broken on the floor, crying out for mercy.

Cheers,
CaliforniaKay

No comments: