Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Morning

6 shots in 4 hours. So drunk. No pain, thank goodness. I feel like I could stay up for days but Lolo is quite firm that it's bedtime. She's kind of ridiculously demanding. She was chilling in my hoodie for a while. The hoodie I was wearing. I'm so my dog's bitch.

Want to know what shenannigans Kaylena gets up to when drunk at home alone? https://twitter.com/kayfro

I feel the gypsy call to move along, move along. NorCal is not going to be my home for long. Kind of, sort of, maybe just a wee bit thinking in song lyrics tonight. Forgive me. I have a (not so secret) undying love for atrocious pop music.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Let's run off and join a band of gypsies. It may cut into our blogging, but the adventure would be worth it.

Kay said...

We can still WRITE, we just won't be able to post every day. That's why there's future posting delay. No worries. Let's do this!

(Where does one find a band of gypsies?)