Sunday, March 11, 2012

Posty post

I discovered MoshCam is a handy little app in my Sony Media Player (that's what the remote says. I just call it my Black Box.) It is amazing! Tons of concert footage, with lots of Indie-Pop and Songwriter and Electro stuff to view (that's what I'm into. There's plenty of Metal, Rock, Punk, Jazz, and Hip-Hop for those of you into that). If you haven't some sort of internet-tv thing (baby bro says he can access it via his Sony Blu-Ray player), you can also go to MoshCam's website to view the awesomeness. It makes never leaving bed again an even more appealing prospect.

It's recently been brought to my attention that I have more than a few Hipster tendencies. The fully-functional and hooked up VCR in my bedroom probably should have clued me into that as well. It's crazy the things you discover when seeing yourself through someone else's eyes.


On a personal note, for those of you checking in because I'm sketchy with emailing or FBing or Skyping you back: Shit hurts. I'm sleeping a lot at unconventional hours. Please don't worry, I'm fine. My brain just isn't super great at processing and forming thoughts that sound like I'm interested and not a massive douche canoe. I don't want to be thought an insensitive douche canoe, so when I don't know what to say, I frequently don't say anything. You never have to take back something you haven't said.

There are a million things I'm working on at the moment. None of them seem to ever be completely finished. I just cleaned my desktop to try to prioritize and take care of my hot items, and these were the things that couldn't be shoved off into folders. This doesn't show that I also have 19 open tabs in Chrome, or 7 in Firefox. Or just how many word docs are open. I feel like I have rampant ADD (though more than one doctor has assured me that I do not), and it's frustratingly hard to focus. I'm sure I owe you an email or 5. You can send another calling me out for not responding. I won't be offended. Or you can take your chances and wait it out. I do mean to write you back. I do love you. I do recognize that I can be a flake. If it makes you feel better, my parents get just as few replies as you do.

For my Pirate Hookers: a new chapter that you haven't been spammed with 87 times is coming along slowly. It will hopefully be ready for a new set of eyes sometime this week. Everything needs another revision, so I'm not sending out the old stuff right now. If you want a sneak peek at chapter 5 when it's "done" drop me a note via email. (californiakay [at] gmail.com)

No comments: