Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Am I crazy? It's looking more and more likely...

Surgeon General's Warning: The following post is not as funny as it should/could be. It's not really funny at all. So if you're looking for a laugh; the mirror's right over there Sparky.
So what fool decides to quit drinking and swearing in the same day? (Can't add quit smoking to my list, that little beauty took a hike a while back).
Yeah, so that fool would be me. I also decided to start going back to the gym every morning (also cuz my friend... I don't remember what I call her here, so we're goin with Crossbow... started harping on me to get my butt back to the gym with her. Crazy girl.) Craziness.
So all this started off on Monday. I've caught myself swearing only 20 times since then. And I'm not deflating my numbers. Which is good. I had to start a swear jar. It could have gotten pricey.
I guess this all started off cuz my boss (Jefe) was joking on Monday, "Kay, do I need to start a swear jar for you?" He wasn't serious but it made me take a look at myself. I swear too much. I drink too often, or binge when I do drink. And yes, I'm young, maybe I'm just living it up, figuring me out, and all those other bull sit (yeah, I meant to write sit) excuses, but they're just that, excuses. So I'm not joing AA or anything, I'm just going to be the DD instead of the drunk for a while, see how that goes. And the swearing... If it's gotten to the point where you don't notice you're doing it, it's probably a problem.
Whatever.
One of my boys at work is doing a half marathon this weekend. Made me want to get my butt back in the gym. I want to do at least one marathon. And a bike race. I'd say I'd just do a tri, but I'm just not a strong swimmer.
Once again, whatever.
So last weekend, I didn't do jack.
This week, I haven't really done jack.
Tomorrow is Thursday, and my CSI comes back. Watch it. You know you want to.
I'm going to bed. Just wanted to say hi.