Friday, September 15, 2006

No Subjecto

I know I've been MIA all week, and I'm sorry. Monday I found out I was getted shafted, and switched midweek to nights to support a project that suddenly came up. And not just nights, but I was pulling 12's. That's fun. So my days went like this: Wake up at about 5 pm to grab a shower, get dressed and head to work. Start my shift at 6/6:30, work bored out of my mind (and out of my office, so not even any computer access to dull the pain) until 7 am the next morning, go home, shower, crash, repeat. And then today I'm back on the morning shift. That, is hot. Except it's not. At all.
Here's a random Blogthing to change thing up:
You Are 76% Open Minded

You are so open minded that your brain may have fallen out!
Well, not really. But you may be confused on where you stand.
You don't have a judgemental bone in your body, and you're very accepting.
You enjoy the best of every life philosophy, even if you sometimes contradict yourself.

I've basically got nothing to report, other than it's payday, AND Friday. Which usually is the way such things happen.
I woke up (after approximately 15 1/2 delicious hours of sleep, over 2 seperate sleeping periods) pondering the pain/pleasure relationship. Which brought to mind a post by the late Shanshu. He makes a good point, which prompted me to look up the post and share it here; because it is good. And good things must be shared.
Righto, carry on, be safe. Remember, "No glove, no love..."

1 comment:

Kay said...

I think the brain's still in there.
And I think open-mindedness is about as important as honesty. Serious stuff.