Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuesday: The new Monday

Here's a little ham and eggs comin at ya:

The doc told me jack shit. Actually some of his wise, wise words:
There's nothing surgically we can do for you
This should be going away on it's own
You shouldn't be in as much pain as you say you're in

God I hate doctors. I went back to my Primary Care Manager two days later and requested a second opinion referral. Now I have to wait on paperwork from my insurance company before I can make the appointment with this new douche.

Found this little snippet via Flixter, and it's made me antsy to see the next Priates movie. (Warning, it's YouTube and it'll take you to Flixter.)



I found a bottle of wine that's not half bad. To me. My buddy Hefe recommended it, a new find from Nugget Market called Bruscus Lambrusco. It's a sparkling red from Italy, and it's not bad at all at $8 a bottle. I'm just sayin...

I have still been unable to find the beautiful beer I had when I was last in Washington. No one down here has ever heard of it. Anywhere. I'm not yet sure if Kokanee really is the best beer ever, or if it's lack of availability is making me remember it as such. It claims to distribute to Cali, but I have searched everywhere I can think, and no love.

But I'm going home in 9 days kids, and you can bet your ass I'm bringing some back with me. Oh yes, I am.

And by home, I in no way mean home to my parents' house. Good God no.

Righto, I've got to go get ready for work. Much love to you all.

2 comments:

INNER VOICES said...

THE BEER IN WHICH YOU SPEAK WAS ALSO MY FAVORITE BEER WHEN I LIVED IN WHISTLER!!! LOVE IT.. we made a funny commercial for it once... i'll see if i can dig that up and post it somehow...

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you not having any luck with the doctors.

Kokanee is an awesome beer. There must be some way we can track it down in Cali for ya....