Thursday, February 09, 2012

Wow, is it seriously Thursday already?!

Because I have the attention span of a mosquito and music makes my world go 'round, I would first like to call your attention to the newest song from The Ting Tings, "Soul Killing." Open this up in a new window/tab, page down once and click the little play button to the right of the album cover picture of skeletons.

Listen.

Can you think of anything other than a bed squeaking in a naughty way? I have listened to this song 5 times and still have no idea what it's about.

I actually rather like the Ting Tings. I saw them open for someone (maybe Pink?) a couple of years ago and they're awesome sauce. I like finding new music, books, artists, websites, photography, television shows or movies, and when I stumble across something that's not absolutely terrible, I like to share it. Because sharing is caring. In fact, if you find something new that you like, I encourage you to share it too. Drop me an email: CaliforniaKay at Gmail.com Don't be scared, I don't bite. Not unless you ask very nicely and frankly, I just don't know you well enough for that.

Don't worry, the Blind Gayting is coming. I just wanted to drop this little nugget of ear candy on you first.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The Ting Tings are like bubbles in your ear. Sometimes it's a bit much...but mostly it's wildly amusing.

I bite unprovoked. I'd suggest trying it. Apparently the vampire movement is making it rather popular.

Kay said...

The Ting Tings are ear magic. I just can't get over the squeaky bed sound. I really hope they make a music video for this song, because I'd love to see what they do with it.

I've found that my friends are not fans of unprovoked biting. Some have threatened to stop being my friends. So now I reserve the biting for special occasions/people.