Tuesday, March 06, 2012

I Smack You Because I Love You-Or Something

I hate when writers whine about how hard it is to write. I really do.


So I am breathing deeply, editing some posts, and resolving to not whine. At least not here. Writing is a lovely thing and to be able to do so is a gift. If you do catch me whining (here), you have my permission to smack me. I reserve the right to the occasional whine via text, email or in-person. If this bothers you, you may feel free to smack me. I feel the use of a well-deserved smack as a behavior correcting tool just doesn't get enough respect anymore. Let's bring that back, shall we?


Since most of you are a bit far from me, I will allow you to save up these smacks for when we next meet in person. However, I require that you document them and provide a list/reason for the punishment upon doling it out. Because otherwise it's just abuse. And everyone knows abuse is only funny when it's not happening to you.

2 comments:

thejerkstore said...

Good to see tht you are still at it.
-The Jerk Store

Michelle said...

Wow! I thought jerkstore had died or something...
I give you permission to skype slap me. I don't know how that works, but I'm sure it's satisfying.